Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekend Fun!


Here are some little snippets of what I wore this past weekend! I also just want to thank everyone who has started following my blog or who has even looked at my blog!! it means a lot!!
 
Brad Paisley!!



 

Brad Put on such an amazing show!! I was actually surprised with the tickets about an hour before the show too!!
 
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Denim Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Little Botties: Steve Madden
Rings: Variety
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace GIFT
 
Friends outfit (MINE)
Dress: Justifyd (CLOSED)
Boots: Forever Young Shoes
 
 
I also will add an extra outfit!! I went mini Golfing for a date, and this is what I wore!
Shirt: Love Culture
Flannel: Forever 21
High Waisted Shorts: *Made* LEE shorts.
Shoes: Converse- Journeys
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment