Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Everyday Restriction....

BRAS!!!!!!
 
Ladies, I know I am not the only girl out there that has bitter feelings towards bras.. they are tight, uncomfortable, and just restrict you. Now I am not trying to bash on Victorias Secret, because trust me, I am a fan of that store, and honestly without bra's the world of women would be a hot mess... but I have become a fan of a different kind of bra... and I just feel like I have to share it with you guys because its just way too comfy, and cute, to keep to myself. I have been loving simple little lace bralettes. They don't have padding, wires, provide any push-up, and really don't give much support for that matter, but they have become one of my best friends.
Obviously I wouldn't just go bra-less, I don't think anyone should go that far, but these get the job done and lets be honest make me feel a lot more free. (To any men reading this... consider yourself lucky!!)
 
I had to share this awesome shirt I have from Brandy, they are true supporters as well.
 
I couldn't find my exact one online, but here is a muscle tank version!!
 
 
ok... so here are my favorites!
 

The Beige color and the olive green above are both awesome and have been looking so cute with a lot of my winter clothing!! They are both from Foreign Exchange.

 This little beauty is from Brandy Melville. This one is kind of more fitted like a sports bra, but with a way more fun back!

This is the one that got me started, I got this gorgeous Maroon one at Free People and I am so glad I did!! http://www.freepeople.com/intimates-bras/galloon-lace-racerback/
Of course you have to have a white one. I purchased this one from Tobi.
 
 
Tobi is also really good with their prices!! Also, if its your first time buying you get 50% off the entire site, and they send emails of additional sales all the time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment