Saturday, January 11, 2014

WISH LIST

Everyone makes one of these fun little wish lists, so I decided I would too!! These are just some things I've been craving lately! 



Head wraps! They are so fun, and I have a couple, I just want more with fun patterns and designs, and more colors to wear with all kinds of outfits.
 I really want a bright bag for spring and summer, I've been carrying around my black Steve Madden, and don't get me wrong, I love it, I just want something bright for the new seasons! This Celine Phantom Tote is seriously AMAZING!
I have a great pair of light wash boyfriend jeans, but I really want a dark wash pair!! These ones that I found are from Rag and Bone and they are to die! 
A gold watch is usually a must have.. and for some reason it is the only basic color that I don't have!! I am seriously drooling over this large runway watch by Michael Kors. 
Im loving these MAC Retro Matte shades! Especially as it starts to get warmer!! (Where I live at least.) 
Last but not least, these little beauties.. I think everyone already has these, but I cant stop, and I wont stop, wanting these Jeffrey Cambell Lita's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment