Sunday, March 23, 2014

Smell goods.

Ok.. so I have always had a bit of an obsession with perfume. I never feel ready unless I have some on. This month I have purchased two perfumes that have been hands down some of my favorite scents. I wouldn't normally splurge on a perfume.. especially two in one month, so that's saying something about how good they smell. Both of the scents are more natural scents. They don't really have that "perfume" smell, which I actually LOVE. 
The first one I purchased I had smelt and put on and ended up having to go back to the store and get it because I loved it so much.
Its the Honeycomb flavor in the Library of Flowers collection  from Irene's Story. 
 
 Notes of Sweet sugared fig, ambrosia honey, and royal bee blossom.
 Get it HERE
 
 The second fragrance is seriously SO GOOD. When I wear it I am constantly smelling myself because I just cant get enough!!!
Its Hot House Peonie from the Royal Apothic Conservatory Collection by Anthropologie.
 Notes of  white lily, lilac, rose, cyclamen and violet.
( Not a floral scent, very fresh and clean smelling.)
 
Get it HERE
 
 
Just to let you know, Anthropologie sells the Library of flowers collection as well, I found out! So one stop shop! Wahoo!
 
 photo SIGGY1_zpsa6d8bbff.png

No comments:

Post a Comment