Monday, April 21, 2014

Black Hat

The easiest way to dress an outfit up or down is to add accessories. Today's look is a casual look but by adding a couple of things it made the look a little more put together and dressed up. If I would have left the outfit just the graphic tank and shorts, it would of been super casual, but since I paired it with a lace cardigan and a felt hat, I feel like it has a completely different feel to it. The look is still casual, just more put together! 
I always add just a little something if I feel like a certain outfit needs spicing up, and it always seems to do the trick, whether it be layering a denim jacket, a chunky necklace, or a hat of some sort. 
To see this cardigan paired with a different outfit, and the link, click HERE 



 
Tank: Obey old -tanks-
Shorts:Pac Sun similar
Shoes: Similar
Hat:Target Similar
 
 photo SIGGY1_zpsa6d8bbff.png

No comments:

Post a Comment