Friday, May 2, 2014

Whats In My Bag

I thought a "Whats in my bag" would be a fun and different post from what I usually do. I love reading these posts because its so interesting to me what other people carry in their purses!!
I am so ready for constant warm weather, and so is my purse. I am into the bright vibrant handbags for summer especially because I don't switch out my bag everyday so its fun to always have that statement.  





 
 I obviously always carry my phone, wallet, and keys. Those are just givens. I am also a huge snack-y. I get hungry at random times, or I will just need a energy boost, so I always keep some snacks in my purse, as well as a water.. I ALWAYS have a water. I also always have my planner and a notepad to jot anything down. I am pretty busy so I feel lost without my planner and being able to keep track of things. I don't always carry make up in my purse, but sometimes you need it to touch up for occasions so I will have a make up bag in there sometimes too.  
  
Purse:Target
Wallet: Target
Phone Case: Nordstrom get it HERE 
Planner: Target (similar)
 photo SIGGY1_zpsa6d8bbff.png

No comments:

Post a Comment