Monday, March 31, 2014

Cassette's

I am in love with this outfit. Its so fun, and totally perfect for a night out with the girls, or a date! My fur vest is one of my favorite things in my closet and doesn't get a lot of time on my body! Especially with the warm weather we have been having in California, Fur is just a little warm, but for night time, its perfect! I paired it with a graphic tank to keep the outfit from getting way too dressy and formal. For bottoms, of course I chose harem pants, and these cute lace up sandals for my shoes. For jewelry I kept it simple, since my outfit was already telling its own story. 





Tank: Similar
Harems: Tobi
Fur: Similar
Shoes: Similar
 
Side note-- I linked products that were similar for the shoes, tank and fur. The fur is not longer available where I got it. (Foreign Exchange.) The tank was a gift. The shoes are a couple years old, and I got them from payless!! SCORE!
 photo SIGGY1_zpsa6d8bbff.png

No comments:

Post a Comment