Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sweater Weather

Sweaters are always so comfortable and cozy, but you only really get to wear them during fall and winter... and where I live, its still not that often. For todays post I decided to incorporate a sweater into a spring/summer look. This is a light weight sweater, so its not like you'll be sweating, but you still get that cozy feel from it.
I paired both looks with the same sweater and gladiator sandals.
Sweater: Irenes Story
Shoes: Similar
 
First look I paired with loose, patterned shorts. You could always do jean shorts, but I like the look a little better with a fun pair of shorts.


 
Shorts: Irenes Story
Necklace: Old
 
 
Second look I paired the sweater with a simple, flow-y dress. It just adds something to the dress, and its easy to take on and off.


 
Dress: Irenes Story
 
I hope wherever you live, you can always wear a cute sweater!!
 photo SIGGY1_zpsa6d8bbff.png

No comments:

Post a Comment