Friday, April 4, 2014

Got My Sunnies On!

Sunglasses/ Glasses are just as much as an accessory as jewelry, I think. When it comes to wearing them just in the car, I don't think it matters what ones you put on, but when you wear them out, with your outfit, I think it makes a statement. Now, I do have quite a selection of sunnies, but I will say, NONE of them have cost me over $70.00, actually most of them have been $20.00 and under. I would rather have a lot of cheap sun glasses, to mix and match with different outfits, than to have one pair of $300.00 glasses. Even though they are beautiful, I still cant seem to spend the money on those. In fact, the buy 2 for $20.00 kiosk's are my favorite!  I thought it would be a fun post to show how I display my sunglasses, and a couple of my favorites, especially since its getting warmer and the sun is out a lot more.
Most of my sunglasses are in my room, so when I want to pair them with an outfit, I can actually look at them. I do keep one simple pair in my car, because I don't always wear sunglasses with an outfit.
 
Besides Kiosks some of my favorite places to get sun glasses from have been Urban Blues  ,Knock Around and Filtrate .
 
 Urban Blues!
 Urban Blues!
  Filtrate!
 Steve Madden!
 Urban Blues!

Kiosk!
 
I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to do it!!!
 
Its officially the weekend!! yay!! Everyone have a good one. 
 
 photo SIGGY1_zpsa6d8bbff.png

No comments:

Post a Comment