Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rainforest

Sometimes I feel like a broken record when I talk to you guys.. and I apologize, but I guess that's how you really know that I LOVE what I am wearing and want to keep telling you about it!! Overalls and mixing patterns, you've heard about it, you've seen it, and I love it. Both these things haven't got old to me, so I will continue to blog about them! (I hope that's ok with you guys!;) ) I got these funky, fun, tropical overalls from Dianes Beachwear. They are actually the brand billabong, so I'm sure you could get them from other stores. I paired them with a black and white striped baggy tee. I also paired a stone washed jean shirt, and tied it around my waste. I love mixing patterns because honestly if you do it the right way, it can really be appealing to the eye.
It has been so warm here... like 90's warm and I have been soakin' it all in!!
I hope everyone has a great week!
 




 
Overalls:Dianes
Tee:Brandy Melville (similar)
Jean Shirt: Target (similar)
Sandals: Steve Madden (similar)
 
 photo SIGGY1_zpsa6d8bbff.png

No comments:

Post a Comment